Why Work For Us:
Commissionaires is one of Canada's premier security providers with over 23,000 employees across Canada. At Commissionaires, we are not just another security provider nor are we interested in hiring just another security guard. We are different. We are interested in developing Commissionaires.
We are a not-for-profit organization with a social mandate to provide meaningful employment to former members of the Canadian Armed Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and others who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians.
About The Current Position:
Commissionaires Great lakes is hiring a Director of Business Development, who can actively pursue strategic opportunities by cultivating partnerships or identifying new markets and contribute to the growth of the company.
* Prepare a comprehensive sales strategy ensuring adherence to law established rules and guidelines based on research of our competitors, our local markets, and core competencies to outline how we expect to grow in key market segments over the next 10 years.
* Prepare a comprehensive execution plan that will define key metrics and operating measures that we will use to establish performance criteria for this position.
* Oversee and lead all RFP submissions for those strategic clients we pursue. This will involve using all existing RFP collateral currently developed for this purpose.
*Build unsolicited relationships with potential clients and be able to clearly articulate our business strategy and core competencies in a manner that helps us grow our opportunity pipeline.
* Work with regional managers to identify cross-selling opportunities within our existing book of business.
* Identify and develop new business opportunities that helps us to diversify our offerings beyond static guarding. This may include new initiatives and partnerships around consulting and other business development initiatives.
* Establish a meaningful footprint to build out our non-core policing practice in regional municipalities including York region, peel regional police and Toronto police services. Grow our non-core policing work.
* A business degree or master of business administration from a recognized Canadian university.
* Background in law-enforcement or security with existing client relationships.
* Proven record of accomplishment of sales development and pipeline management.
* Demonstrated capability to produce and execute a comprehensive sales plan aligned to organizational business objectives.
Preference will be given to veterans of the Canadian Forces or RCMP or a serving member of the Canadian Forces Reserves to apply.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please apply with a completed resume to Stella Ebenezar at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all interested candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Commissionaires Great Lakes is committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunities. You can be confident that our recruitment and hiring processes will be modified, if requested, provided the applicant has met Bona-Fide requirements for the open position. If contacted applicants must make any accommodation needs known in advance. Please contact the Commissionaires Great Lakes Human Resources Team for more information.