~~The Commissionaires NB & PEI Division is a not-for-profit organization that provides premier security services to Federal, Provincial, Municipal and Commercial clients throughout the Region. Established in 1946, the Division has grown to over 850 full time, part-time and casual members in New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
We are proud that we exist to provide meaningful employment to former serving members of the Canadian Forces, RCMP and others who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians.
Commissionaires NB & PEI Division is currently recruiting for seasonal Security Officers for positions in Campobello, NB.
The Security Officer is responsible for the protection of client property and information. These positions are for evening and overnight shifts and vary between 32 and 48 hours per week.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
• excellent communication skills
• a positive, proactive, problem solving approach to tasks
• work may involve a combination of static and roving and the incumbent may be required to stand for an extended period of time
Desired Qualifications & Skills:
• demonstrate sound judgement and the ability to react quickly and appropriately in shifting situations
• have the flexibility to work a variety of shifts (evening, overnight – including weekends and holidays)
• obtain necessary security clearances
• successfully complete Commissionaires’ Training courses
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete the on line application form.
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.