The Commissionaires NB & PEI Division is a not-for-profit organization that provides premier security services to Federal, Provincial, Municipal and Commercial clients throughout the Region. Established in 1946, the Division has grown to over 850 full time, part-time and casual members in New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
We are proud that we exist to provide meaningful employment to former serving members of the Canadian Forces, RCMP and others who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians.
Commissionaires NB & PEI Division is currently recruiting for a Security Officers for part-time and casual positions in the Saint John area.
The Security Officer is responsible to enforce established rules and regulations to ensure the protection of people, property and information on a variety of worksites.
We are seeking candidates with:
• excellent communication skills
• a positive, proactive, problem solving approach to tasks
• physical fitness to perform interior and exterior rounds (including stairs) in all types of
• patrols may be a combination of static and roving and the incumbent may be required to stand for an extended period of time
The successful candidate must be able to:
• demonstrate sound judgement in addressing conflict situations
• react quickly and appropriately in shifting situations
• have the flexibility to work a variety of shifts (day, evening, overnight – including weekends and holidays)
• obtain necessary security clearances
• successfully complete Commissionaires’ Training courses
Designated Veteran status and the ability to speak in both French and English are considered assets.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete the on line application form.
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.