~~Fredericton International Airport Security Detail Commissionaires
Division: NB & PEI
Job #: 1124
Province: New Brunswick
Hours of Work: 36 hours per week - days and evenings
We currently have openings for Commissionaires at the Fredericton International Airport Security Detail.
The Fredericton International Airport Commissionaires provides security and access control at airport facility and act as ambassadors to patrons of the airport.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conducting internal and external patrols of the airport property
• Documenting security infractions
• Patrols of parking areas
• Providing general information and assistance
• Safeguarding against fire and safety hazards
• Ability to communicate effectively in both official languages is required
• Excellent customer service skills; approachable with good deportment
• Good physical condition in order to carry out assigned rounds and tasks
• Possession of /ability to obtain a Transport Canada Clearance
• Proven problem solving ability and conflict resolution skills
• Computer skills in MS Office and email
Interested candidates should submit complete the online application form.
As an equal opportunity employer, Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division is committed to achieving a competent, representative workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
We thank all applicants; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.