Commissionaires New Brunswick / Prince Edward Island (NB & PEI) has been offering a wide range of dependable security-based services to clients for 90 years. We are currently seeking individuals for openings throughout both provinces. Applicants must be dependable, motivated, willing to work shifts, physically fit, and possess strong communication and problem solving skills.
At Commissionaires NB & PEI, we offer employment opportunities in a variety of areas including Security Patrols and Access Control, Digital Fingerprinting Services, By-Law Enforcement and Accommodation Services (CFB Gagetown). Please note that positions may not be available in all of these areas at all times.
Required Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Military or RCMP experience an asset;
- Must be at least 19 years of age;
- Must have completed / be willing to complete Commissionaire Training Courses;
- Clean Criminal Record with No Outstanding Charges;
- Willingness to undergo Security Screening (may include fingerprinting);
- Bilingualism an asset;
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate an Asset;
- Clean Driver Abstract (for some positions);
- Computer skills an asset.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Pay attention to detail;
- Ability to work shifts which require extended periods of standing, sitting and/or walking;
- Strong Communication Skills;
- Strong Sense of Responsibility and Deportment.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete our online application form.
In accordance with our mandate, applicants with service in the Canadian Forces or RCMP may be given preference; however, all qualified applicants will be considered.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.