Commissionaires Northern Alberta Division is currently seeking full time Security Professionals. Shift work is required. As a successful candidate you are required to be highly reliable, have excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills, work well under pressure and can complete and obtain a police criminal record check.
- Provide premium service to the client;
- Ability to interact with the public in a professional, polite, and fair manner;
- Ability to work independently or in a team and make sound decisions within various situations;
- Conduct security patrols of assigned buildings and provide access control;
- Proactively respond and resolve emergency situations and conflicts;
- Effectively communicate problems with Site Supervisor;
- Write effective incident reports and maintain log sheets;
- Possess multitasking, problem-solving, prioritizing and organizational abilities;
- Maintain ongoing knowledge and perform all duties with the highest safety standard.
Required Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Be of Legal Age;
- Completion of Grade 12;
- Physically Fit (able to walk, stand and sit for periods of time);
- Good communication skills in English;
- Experience or formal training in Security & Policing;
- Previous Military or Police experience an asset;
- Available positions are shift work that require personnel to be available 24 hrs per day 7 days a week.
If you would enjoy working with a team of committed professionals within the security field, please go to commissionairesjobs.ca
Please quote competition # 80229.
In accordance with our mandate, applications with service in the Canadian Forces or RCMP will be given preference, however, all qualified applicants will be considered.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those considered for evaluation and interview will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.