Offered in: Nova Scotia
Commissionaires Nova Scotia is a certified Canadian Red Cross Training Partner and provides two levels of First Aid Training: Emergency First Aid and Standard First Aid – both Level A, C; known as Basic and Intermediate First Aid respectively in Nova Scotia. Courses are taught by certified instructors and contain the latest first aid and CPR guidelines, meeting federal and provincial OHS regulations.
EMERGENCY FIRST AID & CPR/AED LEVEL A, C
- COST: $100 +tax
- NOTE FOR COMMISSIONAIRES: Serving (and new CSOC) commissionaires are not required to pay for training. Please confirm dates with your supervisor before booking a training session.
- DURATION: 8 hours, with flexible scheduling options for group bookings
- CERTIFICATION: 3- year certification in Emergency First Aid, CPR/AED Level A and C
- DESCRIPTION: Emergency First Aid is a one day course providing an overview of emergency first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) skills for the workplace or home.
- COURSE CONTENT: Preparing to respond; the Emergency Medical System; Check, Call, Care; airway emergencies; breathing and circulation emergencies; first aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest; and wound care.
We offer courses at a variety of locations across the province for both individual and group registrations. We can even deliver training at your work site!
Customized Training for Groups:
We can design and facilitate training specific to your organization’s needs when and where you need it. Are there certain characteristics of your company or industry that employees should be prepared for? We will work with you to develop custom curriculum to suit your precise requirements. We can deliver the training at your work site or host it at a variety of locations across the province.