Commissionaires Hamilton is one of the largest security providers in Southern Ontario, with established clients such as Educational Institutions, Commercial Industry, Municipalities, Provincial and Federal Government facilities. Our Regional Office is located in Hamilton with an area of operation that includes Niagara, Burlington, Guelph, Brantford, Cambridge and Kitchener/Waterloo.
- Conducting internal/external security foot patrols of the building;
- Safeguarding against fire and safety hazards;
- Pedestrian and vehicle access control;
- Documenting security infractions;
- Providing general information and assistance; and
- Performing other related duties as required.
Required Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Some facilities require the ability to communicate verbally in both English and French;
- Military background is preferred;
- Clear criminal record and able to obtain a Federal Secret Security clearance (min 10 years verifiable history);
- Minimum 18 years of age, High School diploma, good physical health;
- Hold a current Ontario Drivers License (G);
- Hold a current Ontario Security Guard License and First Aid certificate (with AED Level C); and
- Demonstrable experience using MS Office programs including Word and Excel
Apply today on our website via our "Apply Now" link