Offered in: New Brunswick & PEI
Commissionaires NBPEI Division is looking to hire mature and responsible team members to work with our Parking By-law Team in Fredericton, NB.
The Bylaw Enforcement Officer is responsible for ensuring that the applicable bylaws of the City are properly adhered to and taking appropriate measures with non-compliance. This full-time position is primarily day shift, but flexibility for some evening and night work is required.
We are seeking candidates who have:
- the physical fitness to perform rounds that can exceed 12 km per day – in all weather conditions
- a positive, proactive, problem-solving approach to tasks
- experience in customer service and excellent interpersonal skills
- the ability and experience to confidently de-escalate conflict situation
- the comfort and ability to work with various forms of technology daily
The successful candidate must:
- learn, comprehend and confidently apply local Parking By-Laws
- successfully complete all related training
- demonstrate sound judgement in addressing conflict situations
- maintain high levels of confidentiality
- have a clean criminal record check and be able to obtain necessary clearances
- be available to work some evening and night shifts
- have a valid drivers’ license
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete our online application form.
Job Number 2053WNB
Hours of Work
Full time (some evening and night shifts)
Commissionaires NBPEI Division is a not-for-profit organization that provides premier security services to Federal, Provincial, Municipal and Commercial clients throughout the Region. We are a value-based company; one where Loyalty, Integrity, Excellence and Respect define our work and where Quality defines our services.
Established in 1946, the Division has grown to over 950 full-time, part-time and casual members in New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. We are proud that we exist to provide meaningful employment to former serving members of the Canadian Forces, RCMP and others who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians.