Commissionaires is a not-for-profit provider of security services that operates across the nation. There are now 15 divisions representing all the provinces of Canada and three territories. Commissionaires Southern Alberta is responsible for providing professional security services for Calgary, Red Deer, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, and Suffield. We have protected people and property for public and private sector clients from coast to coast for more than 90 years.
We are continually hiring responsible team members who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians. Commissionaires’ team is comprised of former military, police, and others of all ages. Our employees work in a variety of roles such as General Security, Alarm Response, Concierge and Support to Law Enforcement, and Support to Government.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, Calgary, the Client Services Manager, (CSM) is an integral part of maintaining and building strong relationships with clients and staff. The CSM will be a key position to the service delivery teams and will work with will all levels of operational management to deliver effective and reliable services to our clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the single point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Provide extensive client support, focusing on client satisfaction and relationship building
- Provide supervision and leadership to site level employees within the portfolio
- Optimize the efficiency of the contracts by controlling areas such as overtime and other expenses
- Identify areas for growth within the portfolio of clients
- Participate in the contract renewal process
- Work closely with recruiters, employee resources specialists and the broader HR teams on the appropriate placement staff at client sites
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field (preferred) or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of service delivery techniques
- Strong operational and planning skills
- Solid leadership skills with demonstrated ability to form and maintain long-term positive working relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Recent affiliation with Canadian Forces or RCMP (strong asset)
This list is not all-inclusive and other business requirements may be included to which the incumbent will be obliged to perform.
Commissionaires’ values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, and age.
Applicants must submit a cover letter along with their resume indicating how their experiences meet these requirements.
We thank you for your interest but only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.