Offered in: New Brunswick & PEI
Location: Fredericton NB
Assignment: Full-time hours
Linguistic Profile: Bilingual
Conditions of employment: Rotating shifts 8, 10 and 12 hours
Commissionaires NBPEI Division is hiring mature and responsible team members for full-time assignment at the Fredericton International Airport.
The Security Officer is responsible to enforce established rules and regulations to ensure the protection of people, property and information on a variety of worksites. Assigned duties include a combination of static and roving patrols.
We are seeking candidates who are:
- approachable with good deportment and have experience working with the public
- flexible in availability for shifts (includes overnight work)
- proven in problem-solving, communication and dispute resolution skills
- in possession of / have the ability to obtain Transport Canada R2 and Airside Clearances
- physically fit to perform interior and exterior rounds
The successful candidate must be able to:
- maintain high levels of confidentiality
- demonstrate sound judgement in addressing conflict situations
- respond to emergency situations
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete the online application form.
Job Number 2055WNB
Hours of Work
Rotating shifts 8, 10 and 12 hours