Ontario ‧ Quebec
We are looking for a qualified Trainer to provide the Quebec security guard training course on call in Gatineau, QC.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the mandatory private security guard training in the province of Quebec.
You’re a good fit if you have…
- Previous experience facilitating the Quebec Security Guard Training Course
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in French
- The ability to maintain accurate records of training sessions
- Knowledge of the security industry and relevant legislation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have a flexible schedule to accommodate various course time deliveries
If we’re the right fit for you, we want to hear from you! Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] today!
Only those candidates that meet the specified requirements will be considered for this position. Candidates that do not meet the requirements may be considered for similar opportunities.
Commissionaires values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender and age.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Commissionaires’ Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Commissionaires’ hiring process.
We appreciate all who apply, however we will only be contacting candidates of interest.