Commissionaires is a not-for-profit provider of security services that operates across the nation.
Commissionaires Southern Alberta is responsible for providing professional security services for Calgary, Red Deer, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, and Suffield. We have protected people and property for public and private sector clients from coast to coast for more than 90 years.
We are continually hiring responsible team members who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians. Our new focus aligns with our commitment to hiring and developing a more diverse work force. Commissionaires’ team is more than 22,000 people strong and comprised of former military, police, and others of all ages. Our employees work in a variety of roles such as General Security, Alarm Response, Concierge and Support to Law Enforcement, and Support to Government.
As part of our ever-expanding work force, we are looking for safe minded drivers for full time employment in support of one of our clients.
- Valid Alberta Security License
- Emergency First Aid
- Class 5 Driver’s (Non-GDL) driver’s or above with clean abstract
- Strong computer skills ability to learn technology devices (phones, equipment)
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a high paced, dynamic and fluid environment
- Ability to execute plans and deliver effective training with diverse sites and varying requirements and scope
- Strong communication and ability to interact with a diverse workforce
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong organizational, time management and priority setting skills
- Proven report writing and documentation skills
- Former Military or RCMP Experience (Strong Asset)
Applicants must submit a resume indicating how their experiences meet these requirements.
*The Division respects your human rights and will accommodate protected grounds in accordance with its lawful obligations.
All job applicants must be residents of Canada.
Only those applicants who have been chosen for an interview will be notified.