September 30, 2022
Full time Day Shifts Primarily Flexibility for Evening/Night Shifts
Commissionaires NB&PEI Division is looking to hire a mature and responsible team member to work with our Parking By-law Team in Saint John NB.
The Parking By-law Officer is responsible for ensuring that the applicable by-laws of the city of Saint John are properly adhered to and take appropriate measures with non-compliance. This full-time position is primarily a day shift but some flexibility for evening and night work is required.
- Physical fitness to perform rounds that can exceed 12 km per day – in all weather conditions
- A positive, proactive, problem-solving approach to tasks
- Experience in customer service and excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability and experience to confidently de-escalate conflict situation
- The comfort and ability to work with various forms of technology daily
- Learn, comprehend, and confidently apply local Parking By-laws
- Successfully complete all related training
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Demonstrate sound judgement in addressing conflict situations
- Respond to emergency situations as required
- Have a Clean Criminal Record Check and be able to obtain necessary clearances
- Be available to work some evening and night shifts
- Health, Vision, and Dental benefit program
- Life insurance and AD&D plans
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Full uniform- except footwear
- Paid on-site training
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete the application form.
Thank you to all of those who apply, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.