St. George Sussex Oromocto Sackville Shediac Richibucto
Bathurst Grand Falls Caraqut Neguac Tracadie-Sheila
Commissionaires NB&PEI Division are looking to hire mature and responsible team members in all New Brunswick locations to join our RCMP Detention Guard Team.
RCMP Detention Guards are responsible for monitoring detainees to ensure their security and well-being.
- Completion of High school
- Clean Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Checks
- Strong communication and dispute resolution skills
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Must be able to pass RCMP Security Clearance
- Have the flexibility to work with short notice for on call shifts
- React quickly and appropriately in shifting situations
- Demonstrate sound judgement
Language requirements determined by location.
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit and you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete the application form and in section 5 (Message) please indicate which location that you are interested in working.
Thank you to all of those who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.