Offered in: New Brunswick & PEI
Location: Fredericton, NB
Assignment: Part-time (20 hours per week) – following the School Calendar
Conditions of employment: Daytime – split shift in a.m. and p.m. – three (3) hours total per day
Commissionaires NB&PEI Division is looking to hire a mature and responsible team member in Fredericton to join our School Crossing Guard Team.
Crossing Guards are responsible for providing a safe and secure crosswalk for elementary children at designated school crosswalks in the Fredericton region.
We are seeking candidates with:
- general knowledge of directing traffic
- the ability to follow instructions
- the ability to walk, stand and make repetitive motions for extended periods of time
- patience and a calm demeanour with students, staff, and the public
The successful candidate must be able to:
- maintain high levels of confidentiality
- demonstrate sound judgement in addressing conflict situations
- respond to emergency situations
Successful applicants will be required to provide a Criminal Record and a Vulnerable Sector check.
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete our online application form.
Job Number 2052WNB
Hours of Work
Part-time (20 hours per week)