Commissionaires Ottawa is a not-for-profit organization providing security services for our government and non-government clients. We employ more than 3,500 people in Western Quebec, in the National Capital Region, in the North and South West of Ontario. Our mission is to supply security services that exceed our client’s expectations by providing the services of security professionals who are the best disciplined and trained in the industry.
Required Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Hold a valid Quebec Security Permit
- Are looking for part time/casual employment (with the possibility that it will grow to full time employment)
- Are available to work evenings, overnights and weekends as well as during regular business hours
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Have a High School diploma
- Are able to obtain a Reliable Security Clearance (verifiable 5 year history of residence and employment)
- Are in good physical health
- Are fluent in French (speak, read and write) and functional in English (speak / understand)
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete our online application form.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our organization but will respond only to those who are considered for interview.
Job Number 80519