Offered in: Southern Alberta
We are currently offering a $500 sign on bonus! *conditions apply*
Commissionaires is a not-for-profit provider of security services that operates across the nation. There are now 15 divisions representing all the provinces of Canada and three territories. Commissionaires Southern Alberta is responsible for providing professional security services for Calgary, Red Deer, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, and Suffield. We have protected people and property for public and private sector clients from coast to coast for more than 90 years.
We are continually hiring responsible team members who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians. Our new focus aligns with our commitment to hiring and developing a more diverse work force. Commissionaires’ team is more than 22,000 people strong and comprised of former military, police, and others of all ages. Our employees work in a variety of roles such as General Security, Alarm Response, Concierge and Support to Law Enforcement, and Support to Government.
We are looking for security guards to fulfill a diverse variety of positions that include working alongside municipal police forces, safeguarding buildings for energy companies, and providing security services to the private sector. We are presently seeking for: casual, part-time, full-time, and special events security roles.
• Providing excellent customer service skills and assisting others at client sites.
• Conducting proactive patrols to ensure safety
• Diffusing difficult situations
• Daily Reports, and additional duties according to site post orders
WHAT WE OFFER
• Wide range of unique employment opportunities
• Excellent advancement opportunities
• Industry leading benefits package
• Free Uniforms
• Province of Alberta Security Guard License
• High School Diploma, GED, IQAS or post-secondary
• Qualified Standard or Emergency First Aid
• High level of English fluency for speaking, reading and writing
• Intermediate/Advanced Computer skills (MS Office)
• Professional image with excellent customer service skills
• Excellent aptitude to navigate newer technologies
• Former Canadian military or RCMP a strong asset
• Drivers License – Class 5 (Non-GDL)
Applicants may be submit a cover letter along with their resume indicating how their experiences meet these requirements.
We thank you for your interest but only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
City/Location Red Deer
Posting Date 2022-03-10