Offered in: New Brunswick & PEI
The Senior Workforce Planning & Performance Analytics Coordinator leads the workforce planning and performance analytics effort for all business segments and regions within the Canadian Corps of Commissionaires New Brunswick & PEI Division.
Based in our Headquarters in Saint John, NB, and reporting to the Director of Finance, this strategic and highly analytical role requires the incumbent to develop, calculate, analyze, and interpret data and information to draw meaningful inferences, make informed decisions and identify solutions that are critical to Commissionaires’ client staffing commitments, operating budget, financial goals, performance KPIs and key priorities.
Workforce Capacity Planning
- Builds, manages and optimizes a long-term capacity plan solution
- Develops site- and enterprise-wide capacity plans to include demand and supply changes individualized by segment and regional market
- Evaluates key drivers, such as Hiring trends, Attrition, Shrinkage, Occupancy, and Skills management
- Collaborates with Finance, Recruiting/HR, Client Management and Operations to develop plans and align resource needs across the organization
Workforce Scheduling/Real-time Ops
- Manages skills inventories across the worksites and develops plans to ensure appropriate resourcing for contract requirements
- Collaborate with Regional Workforce Coordinators to action/address staffing needs as required on a real-time basis
- Function as subject matter expert with planning/scheduling systems
- Develop and distribute business analytics to management team members and provide insights and recommendations
- Develop and manage KPI performance dashboards both for internal purposes as well as for client value delivery purposes
- University degree in Business, Operations, Analytics or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Analytics, Capacity Planning, Operations Leadership, or related field
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated ability to take initiative. They creatively problem solve and possess the organizational skills to meet operational deadlines.
The successful candidate must meet criminal record requirements and be able to obtain a Government of Canada Level II (Secret level) security clearance.
The Canadian Corps of Commissionaires is a Not-For-Profit with its social mandate to provide meaningful employment to veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, their families or others who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians. We strive to be the leading security-solutions partner across New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
As an equal opportunity employer, Commissionaires NBPEI is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience to [email protected]
We thank all those who express interest and take the time to apply; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Number 2012HQ
City/Location Saint John
Salary/Wage Commensurate with experience
Commissionaires NBPEI Division is a not-for-profit organization that provides premier security services to Federal, Provincial, Municipal and Commercial clients throughout the Region. We are a value-based company; one where Loyalty, Integrity, Excellence and Respect define our work and where Quality defines our services.
Established in 1946, the Division has grown to over 950 full-time, part-time and casual members in New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. We are proud that we exist to provide meaningful employment to former serving members of the Canadian Forces, RCMP and others who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians.