Who are you? You are and enthusiastic, motivated, self-starter with exceptional organizational and time management skills. You are energetic and passionate about helping others succeed and achieve their goals. You are a team player that is a highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
Who are we? We are an established security services company based in the Southern Alberta region that offers its employees flexible hours, a management team dedicated to employee safety, and an excellent benefits package.
The Company: Commissionaires Southern Alberta is a not-for-profit organization providing professional security services to the Southern Alberta region for over 90 years. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
As part of our ever-expanding work force, we are looking for Security Guards for in our Support to Law Enforcement positions to assist Lethbridge Police Service. These Security Guards will be responsible for conducting cell watch and front desk duties at detachment locations.
- Valid Alberta Security License
- Successfully complete a LPS enhanced security clearance background check
- Class 5 (Non-GDL) Driver’s License and Driver’s Abstract
- First Aid
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer skills ability to learn technology devices (phones, equipment)
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a high paced, dynamic and fluid environment
- Ability to handle stress, work well with others and function effectively during demanding situations
- High level of English fluency for speaking, reading and writing
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong organizational, time management and priority setting skills
Applicants must submit a cover letter along with their resume indicating how their experiences meet these requirements.
We thank you for your interest but only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.