August 31, 2023
1 Year Term, Monday to Friday, 0800 to 1400
Looking to develop or grow your career in Human Resources? Do you enjoy working with people and want to enhance your portfolio in recruitment, interviewing and the candidate selection process? Are you seeking a position that plays to your strong interpersonal and judgement skills within a collaborative and supportive, fun loving team environment? If YES, your job search ends here! Commissionaires Ottawa now has available an exciting new position as a (term) Talent Acquisition Specialist within our Human Resources Department for a junior to intermediate level individual that will be sure to satisfy what you are looking for.
Location: 24 Colonnade Road, Ottawa, Ontario free on-site parking
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday – 8:00am to 4:00pm
The role of a Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Resume screening and selection
- Conducts prescreening and formal job interviews
- Performs reference checks when required
- Maintaining candidate information in our HR database
- Participate in job fairs – internally & externally
Commissionaire’s employees benefit from the following perks!
- Work for a reputable and nationally known company – one of the largest employers in the private sector in the National Capital Area
- Full and comprehensive job training plan – ensuring your future success!
- Social events throughout the year that include – summer BBQ’s, golf tournaments, Holiday Parties, team building activities
- Employer paid professional development
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Generous paid time off, vacation and personal
- Retirement plans with company matching of employee contributions
- Various employee discount programs
Mandatories for this position:
- Fluent in both English and French
- Post-Secondary Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Human Resources (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Have or have the ability to obtain an Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance from the federal Government
Interested in being a part of one of Ottawa’s BEST companies to work for? It all starts with your resume at [email protected]!
NOTE: Only those candidates that meet the specified requirements will be considered for this position. Candidates that do not meet the requirements may be considered for similar opportunities.
Commissionaires values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender and age.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Commissionaires’ Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Commissionaires’ hiring process.
We appreciate all who apply, however we will only be contacting candidates of interest.