Responsible for ensuring administrative functions for the Kingston District are completed, and information is forwarded to the proper department for processing. The Administrative Coordinator provides support to the District Manager with daily administration.
- Responsible for processing District work status changes, Requests for Legislative and Illness leaves, Excess Hours Agreements, receiving doctors notes, resignation forms and all other administration associated with the position.
- Ensuring security guard licenses and First Aid certificates are current at all times.
- Reviewing monthly HR reports and following up with appropriate action.
- Enrollment process of all new hires.
- Track new employee training ensuring all required modules have been completed prior to enrollment.
- Indeed: Screening of resumes, follow up with application form, book interviews and track results on Admin drive.
- Security Clearance processing, provide direction for Commissionaire Security Guards for completion and related follow up.
- Assume the duties of the Scheduling Coordinator in their absence which can include time sheets and vacation tracking.
- Weekly Ops report and related tracking
- Complete other duties as assigned by District Manager or delegate.
- E-learning Training Administrator. This includes joining instruction letters, registering, monitoring the students’ progress, testing (not during covid), enrolling with Serco. Creating paper & on line file for each.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the District Manager or delegate.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; superior organizational and time management skills; exceptional telephone etiquette and excellent interpersonal skills. Superior computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required. Ability to perform and participate as a strong team member. Must have previous administrative experience. Knowledge of and experience in the security guard licencing process an asset.