Commissionaires Manitoba is looking for versatile and highly motivated personnel to augment our Hotel Reception team at 17 Wing accommodations.
Commissionaires Manitoba offers competitive wages, flexible hours, and uniforms. As a successful candidate you must:
- Be physically and mentally capable to perform the duties in a “hotel” environment, be highly reliable, have excellent interpersonal and verbal communications skills, and work well under pressure.
- Possess current Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry checks
- Must be able to obtain Reliability security clearance, requires 5 years of Canadian residency
- Possess or be able to obtain First Aid & CPR /AED qualification
- Candidates must have above average computer skills.
- Previous experience in hospitality or hotel industry an asset.
We have created a work environment that respects our team of professionals and provides opportunities for enriching skills and allowing Commissionaires to achieve their personal goals. We offer initial and on-going training to promote the highest level of professionalism.
Under the direction of our Operational Management, you will provide exceptional hospitality and customer service to Canadian Forces personnel, their families and other clients.