In anticipation of a new, exciting, highly visible client, we are seeking applicants for Full and Part time opportunities to join our security services team in multiple locations throughout Manitoba. Some locations require bilingual ability (English/French). Must be able to obtain Government of Canada security clearance, Canadian Forces and RCMP veterans are encouraged to apply. A current Manitoba Security Guard license an asset, but Commissionaires will provide necessary training using virtual environment.
- Perform health status screening to visitors/clients
- Direct clients according to appropriate areas
- Monitor building capacity levels according to published orders/guidelines
- Respond to alarms
- Ensure cleanliness of first point of contact surfaces
- Monday to Friday daytime shifts
- Be physically and mentally able to perform duties (may be required to stand for extended periods of time)
- Be highly reliable
- Possess excellent interpersonal and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Able to obtain Government of Canada security clearance (requires five years of Canadian residency),
- Possess current Manitoba Security Guard license, if not licensed must successfully complete the Manitoba Security Guard Training Program (includes Criminal Record & Child Abuse Checks). Commissionaires will provide training. Must have reliable computer and internet to attend training.
- Bilingual (English/French) an asset and requirement in some locations.
Dauphin, Flin Flon, Selkirk, Swan River, The Pas, Thompson
Bilingual Locations: Brandon, Morden, Notre Dame de Lourdes, Portage La Prairie, St Pierre Jolys, Steinbach, Winnipeg
How to Apply
Please send current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. for further information please contact Nat Jacques at (204) 942-5993 ext 2320.