Commissionaires NBPEI is a not-for-profit organization that provides security and related services throughout New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
We are currently seeking a self-driven and adaptable FINANCE ASSISTANT.
Located at our Head Office in Saint John, N.B., the incumbent is an integral part of the Finance team and is tasked with finance-based activities.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Finance Assistant holds the accountabilities related to:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Account reconciliations
- Assist Director of Finance with financial reporting
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Identification services account management
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors
- Payroll processing support
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Flexible with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Superior computer skills in accounting software and MS Office suite
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet operational objectives
- Adaptable when presented with new challenges
- Ability to be cleared to PWGSC Secret level
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please submit your information via the on-line application form below.
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Incorporated in 1946 with the mandate of providing meaningful employment opportunities for former members of the Canadian Forces and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, we have grown to become a premier security services provider with opportunities for all who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians.