Based in our Regional Office in Fredericton, NB, and reporting to the Head of Operations Support in our Headquarters in Saint John NB, the incumbent serves as the Contract Manager for our clients in a geographic territory spanning from Oromocto to Edmundston.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Serve as a Contract Manager for New Brunswick West (including 5th CDSB Gagetown);
- Manage assigned security officers and oversee the delivery of quality security and related services to our clients;
- Maintain responsive and effective communications with Clients;
- Recruit, select, assign and administer employees in accordance with the Divisional Policies and Procedures, Quality Management System, Training Regulations and Safety Manual;
- Conduct marketing activities; support Division business development activities; and,
- Work as a part of the Division Leadership Team in support of our Commissionaires.
Travel within the region will be required to meet operational needs. This position requires the incumbent to be a part of a rotating on-call team.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Extensive supervisory/middle management experience within a diverse workforce
- Excellent technology, administrative and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and solve problems in order to meet operational objectives
- Knowledge of Employment Standards, Human Rights legislation, Occupational Health and Safety Act, is an asset
- Must meet criminal record requirements and be able to obtain a Government of Canada Level II (Secret level) security clearance
- Designated Veteran Status is a desirable qualification
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French is a highly sought qualification
The Canadian Corps of Commissionaires is a Not-For-Profit with its social mandate to provide meaningful employment to veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, their families or others who wish to contribute to the security and well being of Canadians. We do so by striving to be a leading security solutions partner across New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
As an equal opportunity employer, Commissionaires NBPEI is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
Interested candidates should forward their resume and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience to email@example.com
We thank all those who express interest and take the time to apply; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.