The Security Officer is responsible to enforce established rules and regulations to ensure the protection of people, property and information on a variety of worksites. Assigned duties include a combination of static and roving patrols and participation in the hospital Code White Response Team.
We are seeking candidates with the ability to:
- provide exceptional customer service and assist visitors at a hospital facility
- react quickly in emergency situations and physically aid in the evacuation of patients, public and staff
- perform extensive interior and exterior rounds (including stairs) in all types of environmental conditions - may also require standing or sitting for extended periods of time and some lifting
Candidates should be:
- positive, proactive, problem solvers
- approachable with good deportment
- proficient in information technology
The successful candidate must be able to:
- demonstrate sound judgement in addressing conflict situations
- respond confidently in emergency situations
- maintain high levels of confidentiality
- completion of high school
- clean criminal record and vulnerable sector checks
- must be available to work overnight shift
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete the on-line application form.
The Commissionaires NB & PEI Division is a not-for-profit organization that provides premier security services to Federal, Provincial, Municipal and Commercial clients throughout the Region. Established in 1946, the Division has grown to over 900 full time, part-time and casual members in New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. We are proud that we exist to provide meaningful employment that meets the needs of veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, their families and others who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians.