Commissionaires NB&PEI Division is looking to hire a mature and responsible team member in Oromocto to join our Range Control Patrol Team.
Range Control Patrol Officers are responsible for conducting patrols in the training area at 5th CDSB Gagetown.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Military experience and/or familiarity with training area on a Canadian Forces Base
- The ability to follow instructions
- Strong communication and dispute resolution skills
- The ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Demonstrate sound judgement
- React quickly and appropriately in shifting situations
- Possess a valid drivers’ license – able to obtain DND 404s
- Have the flexibility to work rotating shifts
- Computer skills in MS Office Suite
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete the on-line application form.