Commissionaires NB&PEI Division is looking to hire a mature and responsible team member in Fredericton to join our School Crossing Guard Team.
Crossing Guards are responsible for providing a safe and secure crosswalk for elementary children at designated school crosswalks in the Fredericton region.
We are seeking candidates with:
- General knowledge of directing traffic;
- The ability to follow instructions;
- The ability to walk, stand and make repetitive motions for extended periods of time; and
- Patient and calm demeanor with the students, staff, and the public.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Demonstrate sound judgement in addressing conflict situations
- Respond to emergency situations
Successful applicants will be required to provide Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Checks.
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population. If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete the on-line application form.