Commissionaires NB&PEI Division is looking to hire mature and responsible team members in the Moncton area in New Brunswick to work on a casual/on call basis at a variety of worksites.
The Security Officer is responsible to enforce established rules and regulations to ensure the protection of people, property and information on a variety of worksites. Assigned duties include a combination of static and roving patrols.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Flexible availability for shifts
- A positive, proactive, problem solving approach to tasks
- Physical fitness to perform interior and exterior rounds (including stairs) in all types of environmental conditions - may also require standing for extended periods of time
- Completion of high school
- Clean criminal record check
- Strong communication and dispute resolution skills
- Customer service experience
- The ability to communicate in both English and French is considered an asset
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Demonstrate sound judgement in addressing conflict situations
- Respond confidently in emergency situations
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete the on-line application form below.
Commissionaires NBPEI Division is a not-for-profit organization that provides premier security services to Federal, Provincial, Municipal and Commercial clients throughout the Region. We are a value-based company; one where Loyalty, Integrity, Excellence and Respect define our workplace and where Quality defines our services.
Established in 1946, the Division has grown to over 950 full time, part-time and casual members in New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. We are proud that we exist to provide meaningful employment to former serving members of the Canadian Forces, RCMP and others who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians.