Location: Richibucto, Nouveau-Brunswick
Hours: Casual on-call – must have availability for short-notice call in
Rate of pay: $20.00 per hour
Language: Bilingual - ability to communicate effectively in both English and French is required
Commissionaires NB&PEI Division is looking to hire a mature and responsible team member in the Richibucto area to join our RCMP Detention Guard Team.
RCMP Detention Guards are responsible for monitoring detainees to ensure their security and well-being.
We are seeking candidates with:
- A high school diploma
- Clean criminal record and Vulnerable Sector checks
- Strong communication and dispute resolution skills
- An ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Pass RCMP Security Clearance
- Work short notice on-call shifts
- React quickly and appropriately in shifting situations
- Demonstrate sound judgement
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit and you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete the on-line application form.