Enjoy the rewards of working with Commissionaires. Work alongside experienced people in diverse and interesting job opportunities.
- Higher-than-industry pay rates
- Health, drug, and dental benefits
- Life and accident insurance
- Paid personal time off, in addition to vacation leave
- Free uniforms and equipment
- Free high-quality formal and on-job training
- Education assistance funds and family scholarship programs
- Advancement opportunities within a large, national organization
Posting Date: 14 October 2020
Closing Date: 27 October 2020
- Create and maintain the Shift Schedule for all shift assignments including Special Events.
- Supervise all CNS Security Officers ensuring all members are trained to the highest standards and current in their duties.
- Maintain a high standard of dress as well as all members of the team.
- Monitor Alarms and direct patrols as required.
- Maintain Key Control records and ensure custody of all keys.
- Arrange for shift replacement as required.
- Complete all reports and forms.
- Contact Maintenance as required.
- Respond to situations or incidents that may threaten Staff, Visitors, or property.
- Act as First Point of Contact in CoC for all CNS staff.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Superior standard of Dress and Deportment
- Demonstrated high standard of performance
- Flexibility in dealing with the public and with Staff
- Superior knowledge of CNS PPM’s
- Completion of CNS Supervisor Course Level II (preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge of “ON Watch” (desirable)
While duties vary by assignment, the duties and responsibilities in this security-related role may include, but are not limited to:
- The security and safety of people, property, and information
- On-foot perimeter and search patrols, inside and out-of-doors
- Alarm and security system monitoring and response
- Ensuring the health and safety of self and others in the workplace
- Adherence to CNS’ health, safety, environmental and quality policies and systems and practices
- Adherence to CNS’ Policies and Site Work Instructions
- Functions include patrolling, reception and administration, reporting, emergency management and access control
ARE YOU READY FOR A EXCITEING NEW CHALLANGE?
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Commissionaires are asked to submit their CNS Employee ID # along with competition number with their application. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.