Recognized by Forbes as one of Canada’s best employers in 2020, Commissionaires is a not-for-profit provider of security services that operates across the nation. There are now 15 divisions representing all the provinces of Canada and three territories. Commissionaires Southern Alberta is responsible for providing professional security services for Calgary, Red Deer, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, and Suffield. We have protected people and property for public and private sector clients from coast to coast for more than 90 years.
We are continually hiring responsible team members who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians. Commissionaires’ team is more than 22,000 people strong and comprised of former military, police, and others of all ages. Our employees work in a variety of roles such as General Security, Alarm Response, Concierge and Support to Law Enforcement, and Support to Government.
: We are seeking security guards to work within the Drumheller Institution. Duties include escorting contractors, and access control. The hours will be Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00am-4:00pm
- Providing excellent customer service skills and assisting others at client sites.
- Conducting proactive patrols to ensure safety
- Diffusing difficult situations
- Daily Reports, and additional duties according to site post orders
WHAT WE OFFER
- In house paid training
- Industry leading benefits package
- Free Uniforms
- Flexible Hours
- Province of Alberta Security Guard License
- High School Diploma, GED, IQAS or post-secondary
- Qualified Standard or Emergency First Aid
- High level of English fluency for speaking, reading and writing
- Former Canadian military or RCMP a strong asset
- Drivers Licence - Class 5
Applicants must submit a cover letter along with their resume indicating how their experiences meet these requirements. We thank you for your interest but only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.