Commissionaires is a not-for-profit provider of security services that operates across the nation. There are now 15 divisions representing all the provinces of Canada and three territories. Commissionaires Southern Alberta is responsible for providing professional security services for Calgary, Red Deer, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, and Suffield. We have protected people and property for public and private sector clients from coast to coast for more than 90 years.
As part of our ever-expanding workforce we are currently seeking casual employees in Red Deer. There is the potential for full-time employment.
- Valid Alberta Security License
- Class 5 (Non-GDL) Driver’s License and Driver’s Abstract (Preferred)
- First Aid
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer skills ability to learn technology devices (phones, equipment)
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a high paced, dynamic and fluid environment
- Ability to handle stress, work well with others and function effectively during demanding situations
- High level of English fluency for speaking, reading and writing
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong organizational, time management and priority setting skills
- Former Military/RCMP experienced considered a strong asset.
Applicants must submit a cover letter along with their resume indicating how their experiences meet these requirements.
We thank you for your interest but only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.