The Site Supervisor provides supervision, oversight and direction to Commissionaires at assigned client sites in areas of:
- Basic knowledge of Employment Standards Code of Alberta and Alberta Human Rights Act
- Health and Safety - related to people, property and information assets
- Day-to-day execution and quality assurance/quality control at worksites
- Achieving our Brand Promise (Best Cared for, Best Lead, Best Trained Guards) with client and employee retention focus
- Cultivating a culture of high performance and continuous improvement
- Promoting personal development
The work schedule for the successful applicant may occasionally vary but will generally be will be Mondays to Friday, 0800-1600hrs.
- Must possess an Alberta Security Guard License
- Must possess valid first aid or be willing to obtain it
- Must be fully vaccinated and willing to provide proof in compliance with our client mandated vaccine requirements
Skills and Abilities
- Strong computer skills most notably Microsoft Office Suite are essential
- Personable team player with a proven ability to operate independently in a wide variety of dynamic and challenging situations
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong organizational, time management and priority setting skills
- Effective written and verbal presentation skills: English essential
- Advanced leadership skills or training with demonstrated ability to form and maintain long-term positive working relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Strong conflict management and mediation skills
- Experience in training and mentoring new staff
- Proven ability to make informed decisions without unnecessary delay
- Former RCMP/Military Canadian Experience is considered a strong asset
The Division respects your human rights and will accommodate protected grounds in accordance with its lawful obligations.
Applicants must submit a cover letter along with their resume indicating how their experiences meet these requirements.
We thank you for your interest but only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.