Commissionaires is a not-for-profit provider of security services that operates across the nation. There are now 15 divisions representing all the provinces of Canada and three territories. Commissionaires Southern Alberta is responsible for providing professional security services for Calgary, Red Deer, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, and Suffield. We have protected people and property for public and private sector clients from coast to coast for more than 90 years.
We are continually hiring responsible team members who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians. Commissionaires’ team is more than 22,000 people strong and comprised of former military, police, and others of all ages. Our employees work in a variety of roles such as General Security, Alarm Response, Concierge and Support to Law Enforcement, and Support to Government.
We are currently seeking safety oriented Driver’s for multiple mobile/security/alarm response position for a few of our clients. Mobile Driver’s are responsible to complete mobile patrols to numerous contracts sites within the city to perform security checks and to respond to alarms as required.
We currently have relief and full time night positions we are seeking to fill. Schedules may vary.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION
- Personable team player with a proven ability to operate independently in a wide variety of dynamic and challenging situations
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong organizational, time management and priority setting skills
- High level of English fluency for speaking, reading and writing
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision
- Proven ability to make informed decisions without unnecessary delay
- Current minimum Class 5 Alberta Operators License- Non GDL (drivers abstract required for the successful applicant)
- Current Alberta Security License
- Current Emergency or Standard First Aid
- Ability to acquire Security Clearance of Enhanced Reliability (5 Years in Canada)
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit a cover letter along with their resume indicating how their experiences meet these requirements. Applications will be considered until suitable candidates have been selected. Only those applicants who have been chosen for an interview will be notified.
*Must be fully vaccinated
*The Division respects your human rights and will accommodate protected grounds in accordance with its lawful obligations.