March 28th, 2022
Spring has finally come and that only means one thing … TIME FOR A CHANGE! When considering a change in your career, consider a career at Commissionaires.
You may recognize us as being the premier provider in security services in government buildings, but we are much, MUCH more than that. We support hundreds of private and public sector clients with a diverse range of security solutions that include:
- Physical security
- Electronic security
- Cyber security
Current Full Time and Part Time Positions Available:
- Security Officers – Patrollers, Escorts, Access Control, Security Operations Centre personnel
- Systems Security Technicians
- Network Cabling Technicians
Clients (Work Assignments) Include:
- City of Ottawa
- Global Affairs Canada
- Department of National Defence (DND)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- Governor General’s Residence
Guaranteed On-the-Spot Interview
The best way to learn everything about us, what we have to offer, and discuss how best we can use your talents would be to join us at our In-House Job Fair where everyone is GUARANTEED an on-the-spot job interview with one of our HR Professionals.
SATURDAY APRIL 2, 2022 – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
24 Colonnade Road – FREE onsite parking
Public transit (OC Travel Planner, interchangeable with STO’s Plani-Bus)
BRING YOUR RESUME AND “SPRING” INTO THE NEXT CHAPTER OF YOUR CAREER!
For the safety of our staff and the public, we will continue to respect COVID protocols and ask that you bring, and wear, a mask when entering the building.
Ideal Candidates Will:
- Be eligible to obtain a Secret Level Clearance
- Are able to work flexible rotating work assignments
Now is a great time to join our growing team. The security business is evolving and you can progress your career with us as well!