Offered in: Victoria, the Islands and Yukon
Monday to Friday 8 am to 4 pm
Based in Moncton, NB and reporting to the Regional Manager, Southeast NB, the ID Services Technician is responsible for scheduling and performing Identification Services activities which include background screening, digital fingerprinting, and related services.
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as primary contact for all identification services at our Moncton Regional Office
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Process criminal record checks, digital fingerprint and, as required, ink and roll fingerprints
- Support clients with identification questions and needs
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Reconcile daily sales and complete related reports
- Previous experience in customer-facing roles
- Familiarity with POS systems and processes
- Strong technology skills (M365 environment)
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
The Canadian Corps of Commissionaires is a Not-For-Profit with its social mandate to provide meaningful employment to veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, their families, or others who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians. We strive to be the leading security-solutions partner across New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
As an equal opportunity employer, Commissionaires NBPEI is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience to email@example.com
We thank all those who express interest and take the time to apply; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.