Don’t take risks with your home or property when you’re away. Whether it’s for a few days or you’re a snowbird gone for several months, Commissionaires will ensure your residence is secure in your absence.
A Vacant Home Can Leave You Uninsured
Standard home insurance may not cover damage incurred while a house is vacant, unless it is regularly inspected (typically every three days) and documented. Commissionaires’ HomeWatch service provides you with scheduled, customized checks specific to your needs.
New homeowners may appreciate HomeWatch services while their home is under construction to check progress, contractor presence, etc. Commissionaires will check your home and report to you as frequently as you require.
Commissionaires will watch your home and can perform the following checks with customization:
- Vary lighting and drapes; collect mail, flyers and newspapers
- Inspect and ensure all systems are operational (heating and cooling; hydro; water and pipes)
- Check for damages (broken windows; blocked drains)
- Customize a home check schedule for you, depending on insurance requirements
- Provide reports and/or photos when and how you want them
- Work with your alarm monitoring company