Commissionaires corporate investigators have extensive training and background in domestic and international policing, as well as public and private sector investigations. They have expertise in interview techniques, case management, statement analysis, preparation of reports, and evidence management.
Our investigators are proficient at investigating:
- Theft (internal/external)
- Abuse of disability/compensation benefits/insurance claims
- Security investigations/security breaches
- Negligence or misconduct
- Workplace harassment
- Corporate due diligence: background checks on pre-employees, contractors and suppliers
- Research related to government programs and policies
- Mystery shopper
- Undercover/Internal survey
- Fraud investigations
- Threat assessments/protection
Please note that service offerings vary between regions. Please verify which investigation services are available with your local Commissionaires office.