Commissionaires corporate investigators have extensive training and background in domestic and international policing, as well as public and private sector investigations. They have expertise in interview techniques, case management, statement analysis, preparation of reports, and evidence management.
Insurance And Workers’ Compensation Services:
The Commissionaires Investigation Unit offers a variety of services for insurance companies and workers compensation cases. From investigations to accident reconstructions, to property and casualty adjusting, our professional investigators have the knowledge, skills, and training, backed by years of practice in the field, to provide an objective assessment of the facts surrounding any accident, loss or other claim.
Our investigators are proficient at investigating:
- Theft (internal/external)
- Abuse of disability/compensation benefits/insurance claims
- Security investigations/security breaches
- Negligence or misconduct
- Workplace harassment
- Corporate due diligence: background checks on pre-employees, contractors and suppliers
- Research related to government programs and policies
- Mystery shopper
- Undercover/Internal survey
- Fraud investigations
- Threat assessments/protection
Please note that service offerings vary between regions. Please verify which investigation services are available with your local Commissionaires office.