Offered in: Hamilton ‧ Kingston & Region ‧ North Saskatchewan ‧ Northern Alberta, NWT & Nunavut ‧ Nova Scotia ‧ Quebec ‧ Victoria, the Islands and Yukon
Our team of trained professionals provide 24-hour real-time monitoring of your alarms and security cameras, and will dispatch a mobile response team and, if necessary, emergency services (police, fire, paramedics).
Improved safety and security of your people and property:
- Building interior and/or exterior
- Vehicle compounds and parking lots
- Construction sites and equipment
- GPS tracking of your assets
In some service areas, Commissionaires offers:
- Monitoring of most existing networked recorders
- CCTV System Design & Installation
- Customized & Scheduled Live Video Monitoring
- 24-Hour Live Video Response
- Employee Escorts (Keeping eyes-on your staff arriving & departing premises)
- Video Guard Tour (Scheduled or random checks of all your CCTV cameras)
- Talk-Down Services (Pre-recorded or live operator one-way audio messages)
It is estimated that less than 10% of all video cameras are being monitored in real-time, with cameras only recording once an event has already triggered a sensor and leaving no opportunities to stop the event in its tracks. Live video monitoring is proactive and deters crime at the perimeter before it happens. When an alert is received,
Commissionaires take appropriate action, such as providing a real-time audio warning to the intruder – most often causing them to flee the scene, thus deterring crime before it happens. As needed, we will dispatch our mobile guards or police services to secure the scene.
If Commissionaires identify a risk to your site, we react immediately and will:
- Communicate directly to the location, sending audio warnings via loudspeaker
- Dispatch our mobile guards or police services
- Contact you (or the keyholder, depending on your security instructions)
Nine times out of ten the loudspeaker warning is enough to drive the intruders away and stop crime before it takes place.
As our professional security staff is watching and reporting on live footage, emergency services will react immediately to investigate the issue. In comparison, in case of a static alarm signal without any visual verification, the incident may be deprioritized, leading to longer response times and an increased potential for damage or theft. Commissionaires can monitor most existing networked recorders or design and install a new CCTV system for you.