Offered in: British Columbia Mainland ‧ Great Lakes – GTA, London, Barrie ‧ Hamilton ‧ Kingston & Region ‧ Manitoba ‧ New Brunswick & PEI ‧ Newfoundland & Labrador ‧ North Saskatchewan ‧ Northern Alberta, NWT & Nunavut ‧ Nova Scotia ‧ Ottawa, Northern ON, NW QC, Windsor ‧ Quebec ‧ South Saskatchewan ‧ Southern Alberta ‧ Victoria, the Islands and Yukon
Commissionaires offers a combined service in which a receptionist/concierge greets visitors in a customer service-minded and friendly manner while maintaining the high standards of confidentiality and security you require.
- Access and egress control
- Frontline reception for staff and visitors
- Information and directions
- Visitor registration including badge issuance
- Security inspections of bags and packages
- Manage courier deliveries
- Log management
- Switchboard operation
- Video monitoring surveillance
- Alarm and security system operation and response
- Data collection and response in the event of an emergency
Many Commissionaires are veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces and the RCMP, with established leadership, skills and expertise. Mandatory, ongoing training ensures you receive the highest level of security services from our professionals.