Location: Fredericton NB
Assignment: Full time hours
Linguistic Profile: Bilingualism (French and English) required
Rate of pay: $15.00 until R2 clearance obtained: $15.50 with R2 clearance
Conditions of employment: 24/7 Shift work; 8 and 10 hours shifts on rotation
Commissionaires NB&PEI Division are looking to hire a mature and responsible team member for full-time hours at an airport facility in Fredericton NB.
The Security Officer is responsible to enforce established rules and regulations to ensure the protection of people, property and information on a variety of worksites. Assigned duties include a combination of static and roving patrols.
We are seeking candidates who are:
- Approachable with good deportment and have experience working with the public
- Flexible in availability for shifts (includes overnight work)
- Proven in problem solving, communication and dispute resolution skills
- In possession of / have the ability to obtain Transport Canada R2 and Airside Clearances
- Physically fit to perform interior and exterior rounds
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Communicate effectively in both official languages
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Demonstrate sound judgement in addressing conflict situations
- Respond to emergency situations
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete the on-line application form.
Commissionaires NBPEI Division is a not-for-profit organization that provides premier security services to Federal, Provincial, Municipal and Commercial clients throughout the Region. We are a value-based company; one where Loyalty, Integrity, Excellence and Respect define our workplace and where Quality defines our services.
Established in 1946, the Division has grown to over 950 full time, part-time and casual members in New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. We are proud that we exist to provide meaningful employment to former serving members of the Canadian Forces, RCMP and others who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians.