Join Commissionaires for:
- Higher-than-industry pay rates
- Health, drug and dental benefits
- Life and accident insurance
- Paid personal time off, in addition to vacation leave
- Free uniforms and equipment
- Free high-quality formal and on-job training
- Education assistance funds and family scholarship programs
- Advancement opportunities within a large, national organization
Commissionaires is Canada's premier security provider: for more than 90 years, we have protected people and property across Canada. Commissionaires is a federation of private, not-for-profit Canadian companies with the highest retention rate in the industry, currently employing more than 24 000 people nationally.
Commissionaires Nova Scotia is an independent member of the federation that is dedicated to providing meaningful employment opportunities to former members of the Canadian Armed Forces and RCMP, their families and others who wish to contribute to the safety and security of Canadians. With 1400 employees across the province, we serve government and the private sector in a wide range of roles.
|Position||City/Location||Job #||Closing Date|
|Bilingual Security Officer - Cheticamp||Cheticamp||CNS – 2021-05-17||2021-05-31||view|
|Security Officers - Truro Region||Truro Region||CNS-800-02-17||view|
|Security Officer||Multiple vacancies across Nova Scotia||CNS-800-06-11||view|
|Veteran Security Officer (current or former CAF, RCMP)||Multiple vacancies across Nova Scotia||CNS-800-06-12||view|