Location: Saint Andrews, NB
Assignment: Full-time and part-time positions available
Rate of pay: $15.23 per hour
Conditions of employment: Evening and overnight shifts, eight-hour shifts
Commissionaires NBPEI is hiring mature and responsible team members in St. Andrews, NB for work in a government facility.
In this role, you will be responsible to enforce established rules and regulations to ensure the protection of people, property and information at the worksite. Assigned duties include a combination of static and roving patrols.
We are seeking candidates who are:
- positive and proactive in their approach to solving problems
- approachable with good deportment and have experience working with the public
- proven in problem solving, communication and dispute resolution skills
The successful candidate must be able to:
- maintain high levels of confidentiality
- demonstrate sound judgement in addressing conflict situations
- respond to assist in emergency situations as required
- perform internal and external rounds of a large facility in all types of weather
The ability to communicate effectively in both official languages is a highly sought qualification, as is the status of being a Veteran of the Canadian Armed Forces or RCMP.
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete our on-line application form.
Commissionaires NBPEI Division is a not-for-profit organization that provides premier security services to Federal, Provincial, Municipal and Commercial clients throughout the Region. We are a value-based company; one where Loyalty, Integrity, Excellence and Respect define our workplace and where Quality defines our services.
Established in 1946, the Division has grown to over 950 full time, part-time and casual members in New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. We are proud that we exist to provide meaningful employment to former serving members of the Canadian Forces, RCMP and others who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians.