Commissionaires NB&PEI Division is looking to hire mature and responsible team members in Charlottetown to work at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Front End and Rover Positions – $14.25 per hour – 7, 8 and 12 Hour Shifts; 24/7 rotations
The Security Officer is responsible to enforce established rules and regulations to ensure the protection of people, property and information in a hospital environment.
We are seeking candidates with the ability to:
- Provide exceptional customer service and assist visitors at a hospital facility
- Perform extensive interior and exterior rounds (including stairs) in all types of environmental conditions - may also require standing or sitting for extended periods of time and some lifting
- React quickly in emergency situations and physically aid in the evacuation of patients, public and staff
Candidates should be:
- Positive, proactive, problem solvers
- Approachable with good deportment
- Proficient in information technology
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Demonstrate sound judgement in addressing conflict situations
- Respond confidently in emergency situations
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Completion of high school
- Clean criminal record and vulnerable sector checks
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete the on-line application form below.
Commissionaires NBPEI Division is a not-for-profit organization that provides premier security services to Federal, Provincial, Municipal and Commercial clients throughout the Region. We are a value-based company; one where Loyalty, Integrity, Excellence and Respect define our workplace and where Quality defines our services.
Established in 1946, the Division has grown to over 950 full time, part-time and casual members in New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. We are proud that we exist to provide meaningful employment to former serving members of the Canadian Forces, RCMP and others who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians.