The Commissionaires is Canada's premier security provider. Recently named by Forbes as one of the best 250 employers in Canada and the recipient of the Consumer Choice Awards for Security Service. We have protected people and property for public and private sector clients from coast to coast for more than 90 years. A solid Canadian company more than 20,000 people strong, we are a well-trained diverse team that includes former military, police and others, of all ages. Our employees work in a variety of roles such as General Security, Alarm Response, Concierge and Support to Law Enforcement or Support to Government just to name a few.
As part of our expanding workforce, we are currently seeking Mobile Drivers for one of our clients. Schedules will vary and can be flexible but the majority of the work will be over-night shifts.
The Mobile Drivers work closely with the Monitoring Officers to ensure all sites meet our contract requirements while providing outstanding customer service for our client. They are also responsible to complete mobile patrols to numerous, perform security checks and to respond to alarms as required.
- Current minimum Class 5 Alberta Operators License (NON-GDL)
- Driver’s Abstract
- Current Alberta Security License
- Current Standard First Aid
- Intermediate computer skills most notably Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook) are essential
- Personable team player with a proven ability to operate independently in a wide variety of dynamic and challenging situations
- High level of English fluency for speaking, reading and writing
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found. We thank you for your interest but only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.