Commissionaires NB&PEI Division is looking to hire mature and responsible team members in the Saint John area in New Brunswick to work on a casual/on call basis at a variety of worksites.
The Security Officer is responsible to enforce established rules and regulations to ensure the protection of people, property and information on a variety of worksites. Assigned duties include a combination of static and roving patrols.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Completion of high school
- Clean criminal record Checks required
- A positive, proactive, problem solving approach to tasks
- Physical fitness to perform interior and exterior rounds (including stairs) in all types of environmental conditions - may also require standing for extended periods of time
- Strong communication and dispute resolution skills
- Customer service experience
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Demonstrate sound judgement in addressing conflict situations
- Respond to emergency situations
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population. If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete the on-line application form.